Friday, November 16, 2007

Expert Smxpert! Who are these so called people?


The news continues to do it. These people get on the TV, Radio & Internet (or if dinosaur) Newspaper, and tell us about our economy, our lively hood and everything else, they claim to be "EXPERTS", just may I ask, "Where did they get their degrees of Experts?

I am curious, because I have yet to see that class being offered in my local college. Plus what are the criterias? If that is the case, then I am an expert. Of what you ask? All of it. Trust me, I can give you an opinion on anything, and I guess I can claim to be an expert. Where am I going with this you ask?

Well, here we go, Real Estate, they claim the bubble had to burst, how long did that take? Here in Central Florida, over 2 years, and we never went to the ceiling cap. The bubble final did BURST. But now it must hit rock bottom. The media will not be happy until all of us have hit rock bottom. These so-called experts are now telling us that the economy is still in for a rough haul. But they still want us to spend our money for Christmas, and are speculating that the consumers will wait until the last moment and over spend to impress people we do not even care about but want to impress.

This is the medias way of controlling us. It is time we took control of our own destiny. Stop listening to these so called Experts, turn the TV off, especially if they are telling about this doom and gloom. Remember this is job security for them, if they do not have bad news they feel they have no news to report, so only bad news is good for them. So, if you really look at this from our perspective then you may want to agree with me.

Now is a great time to buy property, interest rates are low, the feds are asking banks to work with buyers to help them get into a home, and prices are really negotiable. Realtors are hungry, and sellers are getting desperate. This is a great time to buy. Now I really have a unique situation, I am in central Florida, and the projections are in, (by these so called experts) that the first wave of the baby boomer's will be retiring this year coming up and where do you think they want to be? Florida? or Wisconsin? let me just say this, the sun is shinning and we are desirable.

Where I live it is 1 1/2 hr from each coast, basically 2 hours(OR LESS) from Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Sarasota, Ft Myers, Pt St Lucie, and some of the best beaches in the world. We are south of the freeze line, we have many beautiful fresh water lakes, lots of agricultural land, and we are still under the average price. We are Florida's best kept secret. I am not letting these so called experts get me down, instead I see light at the end of the tunnel, Highlands County is where we are, and I know it is the best place right now. The experts have nothing on this.

So ... if you want a great deal, give me a call 863-381-0400, and I can help you get on your way to living the good life. And remember when those so called experts start to tell you what is going on, remember what I am telling you, we are all experts and we can learn from our mistakes, but if you do not make mistakes, then you can not learn, so if your living a life and not just sitting there worried about what is happening next, then you are your best expert. Live, Love. Laugh and Learn.
Dawn Dell
2006 REALTOR OF THE YEAR





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: